Tuesday, April 19, 2005

WTF - Dick on Display

Today's WTF entry comes via rotten. There is a man in Mesa, AZ being held on $18,000 bond awaiting his trial for ... get this ... putting pictures of his dick and balls on the windshield of over 100 womens' cars:

"A 41-year-old man is behind bars today after he told police he left photos of his genitals on the vehicles of up to 100 women in the East Valley, officials said. Police arrested Jeffery Howard Pritchert, of Mesa, on Tuesday... police have been investigating at least 30 reports of photos left on the cars of women since 1999... Mesa police got a break in the case when a man left DNA when he touched himself in front of women at two separate locations in November and December."

Maybe he was trying to get a date and he didn't have a computer? I guess it's a good thing that Eubie Blake banned my flyers a couple of years ago because I appeared shirtless in a "provocative" pose, or else I might have put them on people's cars thinking it would promote my show when in fact it could have landed me in the slammer! I wouldn't be sitting 2 pretty in central booking, if u know what I mean!

In any case, homeboy needs to get out. His behavior isn't just Deviant (<--- u like that plug?), it's completely weird and it makes me wonder ...

What the f#ck???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home